JR West Japan Shinkansen Hakata Station
- design/GA-tap Inc.
- Barrier-Free Contributor's Award Prime Minister's Award, Cabinet Office
- Japan Sign Design Association Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry Award
- finished in 2011
This is the design of Hakata Station for the opening of the Kyushu Shinkansen.
The line of flow for boarding trains is represented by red, getting off trains by blue, and transferring trains by yellow, so that users can move smoothly.
- Sendai City design for inclusion of foreigners
- Sign, environment,universal design of JR West Japan Shinkansen Hakata Station
- Universal design of Fukuoka Bank
- Sign, environment design of Pediatric Medicine Center of Kyushu University Hospital
- Total design of Fukuoka Subway NANAKUMA LINE
- Sign, environment, architecturel design of Local government
- Sign, Architecture design of School
- Sign, environment, furniture design of hospital, art museum, park
- Tactile Calender “Touch The Moon”