“Touch The Moon”
- design/GA Inc. + GA-tap Inc.
- All Japan Calemner Exibition Award The Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Prize
- finished in 2010
This calendar can be used by visually-impaired people via the sense of touch. The photograph on the front cover portrays the unevenness of the mountains and valleys on the surface of the moon, in clear ink. The dates are also printed in raised clear ink, and the moon phases can also be understood by touching 12 different textures.
- Sendai City design for inclusion of foreigners
- Sign, environment,universal design of JR West Japan Shinkansen Hakata Station
- Universal design of Fukuoka Bank
- Sign, environment design of Pediatric Medicine Center of Kyushu University Hospital
- Total design of Fukuoka Subway NANAKUMA LINE
- Sign, environment, architecturel design of Local government
- Sign, Architecture design of School
- Sign, environment, furniture design of hospital, art museum, park
- Tactile Calender “Touch The Moon”