Sendai City design for inclusion of foreigners
Sendai City projects for foreigners inspired by the 2015 World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction and G7 Summit Japan 2016. He reconsidered the design and interaction with the scenery of various signs within the city.
Design for welcoming foreigners
- Sign design/GA-tap Inc. + Social Design Network Inc.
- Japanese signature design association award
- in Sendai city
- finished in 2016
This is a sign posted at a shop entrance displaying services. It was created by Sendai City and distributed to local shops.
- Sendai City design for inclusion of foreigners
- Sign, environment,universal design of JR West Japan Shinkansen Hakata Station
- Universal design of Fukuoka Bank
- Sign, environment design of Pediatric Medicine Center of Kyushu University Hospital
- Total design of Fukuoka Subway NANAKUMA LINE
- Sign, environment, architecturel design of Local government
- Sign, Architecture design of School
- Sign, environment, furniture design of hospital, art museum, park
- Tactile Calender “Touch The Moon”